<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4642970569884756764?origin\x3dhttp://c0mplicate-d.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LOVES !♥
Wednesday, October 17, 2007 ♥
Last footprint@Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dear diary,
I'm falling in love..


today 1G & 1D got tht E-learning thing.
wahh, i think that is a total waste of time luh ><


firstly, got SO much technical problems ,
always cant acess to alot of things. den my computer doesnt have the powerpoint, so cannot open the course.
so end up, i dunnoe how to do the quiz..grrr...

all the quiz we have 2 attempts, but i only use one (:


den after that, we proceed to the forum section.
the teachers didnt give clear instructions, ended up getting us all blur..
discuss things there.
it was the most interesting part of everything..

played audi during break time. hahaha!

well, now got so damn bloody much hmwk to CHIONG!!
grrr... especially history. source-based qns..haishh..





tmr is the 18th alrd! so fast ((: loving him <3

♥ Loved, kejing (:


Blog COPYRIGHTED by
KEJING
All rights reserved. ©


♥ The lady.
KEJING :D
23[01]1994
CHUNG CHENG HIGH YISHUN 1G'07
kerchin23@hotmail.com (:
y-hope (((:

♥ Loves.
GOD ! MY BOYY !
MY PREVIOUS PHONE !


♥ Cravings.
I WANT MY PHONE BACK !
I WANT THE ADIDAS WATER BOTTLE !
I WANT THE BIG BIG TIGGER !
I WANT A NEW SLING BAG !
I WANT A NEW SCHOOL BAG !
I WANT A NEW SHOULDER BAG !
I WANT HEELS ! SANDALS ! SLIPPERS !


♥ Tagboard.




♥ Affiliates.
x[my friendster profile<33


x[previous blog!(:

x[1G'07 blog(:

x[anna[goh]
x[angel
x[aaron[koh]
x[brevian
x[bernice

x[chenqi (:
x[crystal
x[celeste

x[douglas (:

x[esther
x[Elizabeth

x[fangying

x[huili (:
x[hongjun

x[ivan

x[jacqueline
x[jiayi(:
x[jia min
x[juanning (:
x[joey
x[jerom
x[JinXuan
x[junjie

x[Katherine
x[Karwuai

x[man ping
x[mr chow
x[madeline

x[pei jeng
x[perry
x[pei wen
x[pearlyn

x[qianyi
x[qianling
x[que

x[rachel[cchy]
x[rachel.C
x[rachel[phs]
x[ruiting
x[regina

x[samantha
x[seri
x[sharon
x[sinren
x[siqi
x[shan cheng
x[sonia

x[vivian
x[victor

x[wenchien
x[weiting
x[wan shen
x[weifeng
x[weisze

x[xinci
x[xinhoon

x[yeeling
x[yiling
x[yiqing
x[yiteng
x[yingzhi

x[zhishen ((:

♥ Archive.
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ November 2009


♥ Credits.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
sweet.pulchritude-

♥ Jukebox.
Imeem
Now playing Song name.
Song by Singer.