Tuesday, October 23, 2007 ♥
Last footprint@Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Dear diary,
I'm falling in love..
so goddamn bored now..
change everything alrd..now got nothing to do..finding some quiz from friendster (:____________________________________
1. Grab your phone.
2.do you have a camera phone? if so who's the 3rd picture?
`* erhhh, not me (:
3.what's your ringtone?`* TRUE [its a damn nice song]4. Who's the first person who comes up under the letter M?`* marylyn xD5. Who was your last received callfrom?`* pinky nuer aka mirmO aka JINGYI x336. Who was your last missed call from?`* jiayi ((x7. Who's the 3rd person who comes up under C?`* Celine
8. Who's your speed dial number 2?`* nopes9. Who's the 3rd person who comes up under J?`* jeremy =D10 . Who did you last called?`* yiling :DD11 . Who's speed dial number 4?`* yujie. [i'm changing it alrd, i dun think i'll call him up ]12 . What does your wallpaper say?`* my wallpaper is a picture of tatty teddy under a blanket (:13. How many messages are currently in your inbox?`* hmms , 276.. [i'm clearing almost all my msgs ltr, it simply contains too much memories.]14. what is your screensaver about?`* hmmm... tatty teddy picture, damn CUTE! 15. Who's speed dial number 1?`* nopes16. Who is the 5th message from in your inbox?`* hongjun korkor ..17. Who's the 1st person who comes up under B?
`* Brevian18. How many bars of signal do you currently have?`* huh ?19. Name every person you have text messages from .`* celeste jiejie, hongjun korkor, junjie korkor, jingyi, jiayi, huili, yiling, yujie, sharon, karwuai, qianyi, xiaomei, amos, jinghe & douglas20 .who is the 5th person under A?`* Annice , my cca senior (:21 . Who is the 9th person on your missed calls list?`* yiling ((:22. What does your 5th text message in your inbox say.`* wel, i do laugh n smile, but its onli to cover. inside the cover, its a pain, crying hart.. haiyo..23. who is the first person in your contacts?`* alvin_____________________________________"What if your ex tells you:"Why did I let you go?# its all in the past now.. u didnt treasure me, so dun ask me anything..Can I win you back?# well, Dun bother to try.. the feeling is not the same anymore..I am very much happy with you back then..# Like you said, back then, it was in the past now..move on & forget me.I still love you..# whatd is L-O-V-E exactly ? Why dont you want to patch ?# well, since we alrd broke , den i dun see why do we have to patch . we didnt treasure each other enough , and we quarrel like almost once in a few days larh.. im tired lerhh .and since you said you want some time to cool down , den i guess there's no use patching up . Can you go with me?# I don't want to.Hey, can i give you/ask for a ride?# okayy..Were you able to move on when I have not?# yupp, i had alrd move on.. now im trying to forget everything. you shld too..I regret losing you.# well, no use telling me all these now.. its too late to regret anything.I cannot keep my promise to you..# It's all in the past . dun rake it up . i've forgotten everything.My friends says we don't look good together.# I notice that ((: but i dun care abt that anymore.You have changed..# well, everybody changes, u changed too.
♥ Loved, kejing (: