Monday, September 3, 2007 ♥
Last footprint@Monday, September 03, 2007
Dear diary,
I'm falling in love..
MY LIFE IS 60% HAPPY
[x]You have a boyfriend/girlfriend
[x]You are in love
[ ]You have your own room.
[x]You own a cell phone.
[ ]You have an ipod/ mp3 player
[x]Your parents are still married.
[ ]You have more than 1 best friend.
[ ]There is a swimming pool in your
backyard
T 0 T A L: 4
[x] You dress how you want to.
[x] You hang out with friends more than once a week
[ ] There is a computer/ laptop in your room
[x] You have never been beaten up
[ ] You NEVER cry more than twice a month.
[x] You are allowed to listen to the music you want to.
[ ] Your room is big enough for you.
T0 T A L: 4
[x] You have over 50 friends on friendster
[ ] You have over 500 friends on friendster
[ ] You have over 1000 friends on friendster
[x] You have pictures on friendster
[ ] Your parents let you have a friendster
[x] You get allowance
[ ] You collect something normal.
[x] You look forward to going to school.
[x] You don't wish you were someone else.
[ ] You play a sport.
[x] You do something after school.
T 0 T A L: 6
[ ] You own a car.
[x] You usually don't fight with your mom
[ ] You are happy with your appearance
[ ] You have never gotten a failing grade in your life
[x] You have friends
T 0 T A L: 2
[ ] You know what is going on in the world.
[x] You care about many people.
[x] You know more than one language
[ ] You have a screen name.
[ ] You own a pet.
[x] You know the words to more than 5 songs.
[ ] You dont have any enemies
[x] You are a generally nice person.
T O T A L: 4
_____________________________________________________-
Were you a planned baby?:
- yups?
Were you the first?:
- yeah..
Who was present at your birth?:
- doctors, nurse, parents ?
Were your parents married when you were born?:
- OF COS (:
What is your birthdate?:
- 23 jan 94
Part 2: The Family
Are you parents married or divorced?
-married XD
An only child?:
- nope
If you have siblings are you oldest, middle, or youngest?:
- oldest
What are your siblings names?:
- dun want tell =X
Which parent do you get along with best?:
- depends lorh (:
What do you fight about?:
- all types of things?
Do you have step parents?:
- OF COS NOT (:
Part 3: The Friends
Do you have more than one best friend?:
- nope.. haha
What do you like to do when you are together?:
- SHOPPING XD
Do you share the same interests?:
- hmmm.. all of us have different interest..
Which friend can you tell anything to?:
- hmmm.. jingyi and yiling?
Part 4: Your Personality
How high/low is your self esteem?:
-not sure..
Do you get depressed about things easily?:
- yea.. most of the tyms..
Are you an extrovert (outgoing) or an introvert (reserved)?:
- depends lor, sometyms outgoing but other tyms...
Are you happy?:
- yups=))
Do you live life to the fullest?:
- hoping to be..
Part 5: Appearance
Are you comfortable with the way you look?:
- noo =(
Describe your hair?:
- dark-brown in colour, shoulder length..
How do you dress?:
- shirt and shorts lar =.=
Part 6: The Past
Were you a strange child?:
- not strange but UNIQUE
What did you used to love that you no longer do?:
- hmmmmm... not sure bah..
Do you have the same friends?:
- huh?
Was there anything in your past that was traumatizing?:
- nope.. no bad memories at all =D
Part 7: The Future
What is your ambition?:
- currently have none.. didnt think too much
Are you scared of growing old?:
- yups?!
Do you want to get married?:
- of cos.. hahas
Part 8: The Outdoors
Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?:
- both!
Favorite Season:
- winter or spring bah..
Do you like walking in the rain?:
- sumtimes, when i'm damn emo =X
Part 9: Food
Are you a vegetarian?:
-nope
What is your favorite food?:
- hmmm, none?
What food makes you want to gag?
- None?
What is your favorite dessert?
- hmm, dun usually eat dessert de...lol
What is your favorite restaurant?:
- too poor to go restaurant to eat ler.. haha!
Are you a fussy eater?:
- nope, i eat everything apart from GARLIC!
Part 10: Relationships and Love
Are you single or taken?:
- taken .. hahas
If taken who is the lucky guy/girl?:
- hmmm.. not surpose to say (:
Do you think love is the best feeling in the world?:
- or rather worst feeling bahh.. loving a person is hard.. but the feeling of being love is nice ..
Do you believe in love at first sight?
- yUPS
Part 11: Experiences
What was one of your greatest experiences?:
- ALOT (X
What was one of the worst?:
- ALOT oso =P
Have you ever done drugs?:
- NO!!! not now, not in the future!
Have you ever thought you were going to die?:
- yeah.. and i've discuss it with yiling.. hehes
_________________________________________________________-
CCHY CLASS 1G
1)Who sits next to you ?
- ROY and ZIQIN (:
2)Whos sit in front of you?
- dearest JINGYI !
3)Whos on your left ?
- ROY
4)Whos on your right ?
- ziqin
5)Who are your bestfriend(s) in class?
- JINGYI, YILING, JIAYI & HUILI (X
6)Whos the sporting girl in your class ?
- yiling & crystal lor..
7)Whos the sporting guy in your class ?
- ROY (:
8)Most shy
- erh... shy arh... hmmm.. none bah..
9)Cutest guy
- ROY!
10)Cutest girl
- yuenyee? juinying? yingzhi? three of them lar..
11)Prettiest?
- YUENYEE!
12)MOST annoying?
- none bah.. hahas
13)Funniest
- DARREN?
14)Your fav teacher ?
- hmmm, mr alvin tok? or LIANG LAO SHI!
15)Fav subject ?
- erh.. not maths, not chinese !
16)Whos the class monitor ? hows she/he ?
- ME XD.. erm, dunnoe how to describe leh.. lol
7)Whos the asst. monitor ? Hows she/he ?
- xiaomei.. 1st moniter is ROY, den change to JEREMY, now is XIAOMEI..
he not a bad person lor, like a korkor to me bah.. hahas
18)Your class is ...
- the greatest class i ever had !
19)Do you love your class ? why ?
- OF COS ! all are humourous ! funnny & nice !
_____________________________________________________________
My marriage age is 23 (kind of impossible bah)
[x] I know how to make a pot of coffee.
[x] I keep track of dates using a calender.
[ ] I own more than one credit card.
[ ] I know how to change the oil in acar.
[ ] I know how to do my own laundry.
[ ] I vote every election.
[x] I can cook for myself
[ ] I think politics are exciting.
[ ] I balance my checkbook.
[ ] My parents have better things to say than my friends.
Total: 3
[x] I show up for school/college/workevery day early.
[ ] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
[x] I've never gotten a detention.
[x] I have never smoked a cigarette.
[x] I have never gotten completely trashed.
[ ] I have forgotten my own birthday at least once.
[x] I like to take walks by myself.
[ ] I've watched talk shows.
[ ] I know what 'credibility' means without looking it up.
[ ] I drink coffee at least once a week.
Total: 5
[x] I know how to do the dishes.
[x] I can count to 10 in another language.
[x] When I say I'm going to do something I do it.
[ ] My parents trust me.
[ ] I can mow the lawn.
[x] I can make adults laugh without being stupid.
[ ] I remember to water the plants.
[x] I study when I have to.
[x] I pay attention at school/college.
[ ] I remember to feed my pets.
Total: 6
[x] I can spell 'experience' withoutlooking it up
[ ] I work out on a regular basis.
[ ] I clean up my own mess.
[ ] The people at Starbucks know me by name.
[ ] My favorite kind of food is takeout.
[ ] I have gained weight since middle/high school.
[ ] The first thing I do when I wake up is get caffeine.
[x] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[ ] I understand political jokes the first time they are said.
[x] I can type quickly.
Total: 3
[x] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[ ] My only friends are from my place of employment.
[ ] I have been to a tupperware party.
[x] I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[ ] I have more bills than I can pay.
[ ] All(most) my friends are older than I am.
[x] I can say no to staying out all night.
[x] I use the internet every day.
[x] My wardrobe hasn't changed in a while.
[x] I can read a book and actually finish it.
Total: 6
___________________________________________________
'are you a pai kia?' my
marks is 9 /15
HAVE YOU EVER..
[X]tuck out your shirt before?
[X] fold your skirt?
[X] argued with a teacher?
[x] lied to your parents?
[ ] fight with your parents?
[X] scolded your parents?
[ ] smoked a cigarette?
[X] SMS in class?
[X] made a call in class?
[x] hurt someone's feelings?
[ ] fight with your enemies?
[ ] ditched someone?
[ ] firt another girl/guy?
[x] scold vulgarities?
[] made a girl cry??
__________________________________________
Two Names You Go By:
`*??
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
`*SHIRT SHORT
Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
`* relationship to be able to last, and him to be devoted (:
Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
`* SHOPPINQ! CHATTINQ!
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
`* someone to tlk to me.. MORE MONEY!
Two favourite brand of clothes:
`* IP & mickey
Two things you did last night:
`* chat on the phone & SMS
Two things you ate today:
`* alot..
Two people you Last Talked To:
`* family & jingyi
Two Things You're gonna do tomorrow:
`* go out with darling ... watch DEAD SILENCE !
Two Favorite Holidays:
`* june & december holidays
Two favorite beverages:
`* green tea & lemon tea
Two favorite TV shows:
`* hmm.. alot..
Two favorite foods:
`* NONE (:
Two of your least favorite things to do:
`* homework & housework
Two things you want to do before you die:
`* thx to all my friends and family (:
_________________________________________________
Teacher hate me 76 %
[x]Scolded teacher b4
[ ]scream at teacher b4
[x]used fone in class
[x]lie to teacher more then thrice
[ ]hand in homework late
[x]Handfone rang in class
how much yoo get 48% multiply by 12
[x] Arguedd with teacher
[x] dun listen in class
[ ] wadever teacher says are craps
[x] teachers scoldedd yoo fer nothing/fun
[x] eat in class b4
how much yoo get 16% multiply by 4
[x]Cheat in tests b4
[x]changed answer when its wrong
[x]the answer is wrong yoo marked correect
[ ]purposly provoke teachers
[x]scream in class
how much yoo get 8% multiply by 2
[ ]drive teacher to mad
[ ]drive teachers to drop the class
[ ]scold vulgars at teachers
[x]Make fun of teachers
[x] calling teachers names
how much yoo get 4%multiply by 2
___________________________________________________________
does your name fits you?
K: Really silly
E: Beautiful eyes
J: Easy to have fun with
I: love to laugh
N: good bf/gf
G: Dont let people tell you what to do
A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS
B: Loves to make people laugh
C: Really easy to fall in love with
D: Is a great dance
E: Beautiful eyes
F: People wild and crazy adore you
G: Dont let people tell you what to do
H: Easy to fall in love with
I: love to laugh
J: Easy to have fun with
K: Really silly
L: One of the most romantic people you
know
M: Makes dating fun
N: good bf/gf
0: Really easy to fall in love with
P: Popular with all types of people
Q: A hypocrite
R: Can kick your butt
S: Lives life for fun
T: Great Friend
U: Gets blamed for everything
V: Not judgmental
W: Very broad minded
X: Never let people tell you what to do
Y: Loved by everybody
Z: Lives life for fun
_________________________________________________________
Love Survey
You must answer every question
TRUTHFULLY
[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex?
_ dun have ex.. hahas
[02] Have you ever been given roses?
_nahh
[03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
_hmm ~
[04] How many times have you honestly been in love?
_ 1! or maybe twice bah.. hahs
[05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
_ yeah..
[06] Whats your current problem?
_worrying about tmr :(
[07] Have you ever had your heart broken?
_ who doesnt?!
[08] Your thoughts of online or long distance relationships?
_ NO WAY!
[09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
_yeah~
[10] Do you believe the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"?
_depends.. not really
[11] How many kids do you want to have?
__maybe two bah.. its kinda early to decide now..
[12] What is your favorite color(s)?
__blue ; white !
[14] Do you believe you truly love only once?
_not really bah...
[15] Imagine you're 69 & your spouse just died, would you get re-married?
_OF COURSE NOT !
[16] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex.
_ P3 bah.. hahas
[17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding?
_ i'm okay with anything, as long as HE loves..
[18] Do you know someone who likes you?
__erh.. maybe? not sure..
[19] Do you like anyone?
_ nope.. hahas. i only love someone
[20]Do you believe in second chances?
_ oh yes, i do =D
___________________________________________________________________
FUN SURVEY -.-
1)Are you a male or female?
~`Female larhh!
2)What are you doing now?
~` this survey .
3)Pick your favorite number from 1 to 10.
~` 10 bahh..
4)Who are you talking to on Messengers?
~` yujie (:
5)What did you eat for dinner?
~` haven eat yet
6)What music are you listening to right now?
~` truly madly deeply (:
7)Where are you now?
~` Home luh, where else cn i be?
8)What do you wanna eat right now?
~` Nothing
9)Where were you 4 hours ago?
~` sitting right infront of my computer (:
10)You wont leave home without?
~` Hp :D
11)Do you have someone you hate?
~` nope!
12)Does your room have air-con?
~` yeah
13)When did you last cried?
~` on 31/8 becos of him lorhh!
14)Whats the the most memorable thing you have in ur room?
~` hmmm.. all the photos..
15)Whats the most useful thing in your room?
~` HANDPHONE!
16)The most amount of cash you had with you ever is?
~` 300plus
17)Do you Gamble?
~` yeah.. haha!
18)Do you smoke?
~` NO WAY!
19)What chocolate you like?
~` dark chocolate (:
20)Do you Blog?
~` obviously XD
♥ Loved, kejing (: