<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4642970569884756764?origin\x3dhttp://c0mplicate-d.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LOVES !♥
Wednesday, August 22, 2007 ♥
Last footprint@Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dear diary,
I'm falling in love..


(((:ytd night had a heart-to-heart talk with brevian
with kinda fun bah.. hahas
first time tlking on the phone with her
although i knew her years back?
lol.
got alot of advice from her ytd
which makes me kinda emo today...

mdm yeo gave us back our chinese paper
42/50... was still quite okay bah
HUILI got the highest, 49/50
PRO huh?
OMG lar...

had home econs practical today...
wahh, damn fun cooking the potato thing
1st step is to peel the potato skin, den mash it..
after tht add in the meat and the VEGES.
i wanted to throw the vegetables away de...
but in the end didnt lar..
basically we did quite alot of stuffs..
`mashing the potatoes,
`shaping them into shapes,
`roll them in flour, egg & bread crumbs
and finally, deep-fried them...
it turns out to be nice, especially the smell..
so we eat them during maths lesson
hehes (:

after sch, went causeway to shop with JINGYI!
she wanted to buy the 'YOU MAKE ME NUTS SHIRT' from outfitter girls
the one i bought a few days ago XD
bought a jacket, while she bought a short & sth else...

tht's abt it bah..hehes [:


(((:result:
english:31/50
maths:40/50
chinese:42/50
history: forgotten ler

((((((((((((:

♥ Loved, kejing (:


Blog COPYRIGHTED by
KEJING
All rights reserved. ©


♥ The lady.
KEJING :D
23[01]1994
CHUNG CHENG HIGH YISHUN 1G'07
kerchin23@hotmail.com (:
y-hope (((:

♥ Loves.
GOD ! MY BOYY !
MY PREVIOUS PHONE !


♥ Cravings.
I WANT MY PHONE BACK !
I WANT THE ADIDAS WATER BOTTLE !
I WANT THE BIG BIG TIGGER !
I WANT A NEW SLING BAG !
I WANT A NEW SCHOOL BAG !
I WANT A NEW SHOULDER BAG !
I WANT HEELS ! SANDALS ! SLIPPERS !


♥ Tagboard.




♥ Affiliates.
x[my friendster profile<33


x[previous blog!(:

x[1G'07 blog(:

x[anna[goh]
x[angel
x[aaron[koh]
x[brevian
x[bernice

x[chenqi (:
x[crystal
x[celeste

x[douglas (:

x[esther
x[Elizabeth

x[fangying

x[huili (:
x[hongjun

x[ivan

x[jacqueline
x[jiayi(:
x[jia min
x[juanning (:
x[joey
x[jerom
x[JinXuan
x[junjie

x[Katherine
x[Karwuai

x[man ping
x[mr chow
x[madeline

x[pei jeng
x[perry
x[pei wen
x[pearlyn

x[qianyi
x[qianling
x[que

x[rachel[cchy]
x[rachel.C
x[rachel[phs]
x[ruiting
x[regina

x[samantha
x[seri
x[sharon
x[sinren
x[siqi
x[shan cheng
x[sonia

x[vivian
x[victor

x[wenchien
x[weiting
x[wan shen
x[weifeng
x[weisze

x[xinci
x[xinhoon

x[yeeling
x[yiling
x[yiqing
x[yiteng
x[yingzhi

x[zhishen ((:

♥ Archive.
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ November 2009


♥ Credits.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
sweet.pulchritude-

♥ Jukebox.
Imeem
Now playing Song name.
Song by Singer.