<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4642970569884756764?origin\x3dhttp://c0mplicate-d.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
LOVES !♥
Sunday, August 5, 2007 ♥
Last footprint@Sunday, August 05, 2007

Dear diary,
I'm falling in love..


today in a damn foul mood...
early in the morning was damn pissed off by junjie's pm
wadda hell lar.

den after tht jio jiayi out to IMM to shop.
she late again lar.
i dunwant wait liao lor, den go all the way to her hse
den walk with her all the way to the mrt station
den mrt-ed all the way to jurong-east
she want go buy things to eat, so went to guardian
she took her own sweet time to chose
in the end miss tht shuttle bus to imm.
wait for more than 40MINS lar.
really damn pissed off alrd.

shop around, tried on COUNTLESS CLOTHES.
onlu bought two,
a shirt from samual & kevin
and a short from IP zone
tried on a skirt from OP, but didnt have enough cash to buy ler lor
nvm, tmr i going to buy tht!
shock hor? no one saw me wear skirt b4
apart from sch skirt lar =.=

having ORAL examination on MONDAY
wish me luck ;]

♥ Loved, kejing (:


Blog COPYRIGHTED by
KEJING
All rights reserved. ©


♥ The lady.
KEJING :D
23[01]1994
CHUNG CHENG HIGH YISHUN 1G'07
kerchin23@hotmail.com (:
y-hope (((:

♥ Loves.
GOD ! MY BOYY !
MY PREVIOUS PHONE !


♥ Cravings.
I WANT MY PHONE BACK !
I WANT THE ADIDAS WATER BOTTLE !
I WANT THE BIG BIG TIGGER !
I WANT A NEW SLING BAG !
I WANT A NEW SCHOOL BAG !
I WANT A NEW SHOULDER BAG !
I WANT HEELS ! SANDALS ! SLIPPERS !


♥ Tagboard.




♥ Affiliates.
x[my friendster profile<33


x[previous blog!(:

x[1G'07 blog(:

x[anna[goh]
x[angel
x[aaron[koh]
x[brevian
x[bernice

x[chenqi (:
x[crystal
x[celeste

x[douglas (:

x[esther
x[Elizabeth

x[fangying

x[huili (:
x[hongjun

x[ivan

x[jacqueline
x[jiayi(:
x[jia min
x[juanning (:
x[joey
x[jerom
x[JinXuan
x[junjie

x[Katherine
x[Karwuai

x[man ping
x[mr chow
x[madeline

x[pei jeng
x[perry
x[pei wen
x[pearlyn

x[qianyi
x[qianling
x[que

x[rachel[cchy]
x[rachel.C
x[rachel[phs]
x[ruiting
x[regina

x[samantha
x[seri
x[sharon
x[sinren
x[siqi
x[shan cheng
x[sonia

x[vivian
x[victor

x[wenchien
x[weiting
x[wan shen
x[weifeng
x[weisze

x[xinci
x[xinhoon

x[yeeling
x[yiling
x[yiqing
x[yiteng
x[yingzhi

x[zhishen ((:

♥ Archive.
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ November 2009


♥ Credits.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
sweet.pulchritude-

♥ Jukebox.
Imeem
Now playing Song name.
Song by Singer.